“Client” means the client to whom Marrakech Concierge is providing the Services.
“Marrakech Concierge ” means Marrakech Concierge Limited, its subsidiaries and any of its subcontractors.
“Lead Name” means the first named person on the booking.
“Services” means the services the client will receive from Marrakech Concierge as described in a Packaged Service Description
“Third Party Service Providers” means accommodation (hotels, villas), restaurants, bars and transport providers.
“Initial Deposit” means deposit/ agreed with the client to hold and secure the dates. This is non-refundable.
“Security deposit” means a refundable security deposit will be take upon final balance payment. This will be of MAD500 per person and will be refunded 7-14 days upon return from your trip – provided any damage has not occurred to the accommodation. This is in place in the event of any damages or breakages that occur during your stay within the villa and its property and car hire
“Data” means Client data to the extent that it relates to their requirements for Services or is necessary for the proper provision of the Services to the Client
“Normal Working Hours” means our drivers need a minimum of 7 hours rest before they start attending to your needs the following day. The maids usually work from 9 am-5 pm unless an arrangement has been agreed with Marrakech Concierge beforehand.
“Packaged Service Description” or “PSD” means the document agreed by the parties which specifies the Services to be provided and the requirements for their provision.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they form the basis of your package contract with Marrakech Concierge and set out our respective rights and obligations. By asking us to confirm your booking, we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
Booking with Marrakech Concierge
1. Marrakech Concierge acts as an intermediary between our clients and third-party service providers, providing a luxury travel experience to Marrakech.
2. Marrakech Concierge provide premium bespoke services to our clients. All third-party service providers have been inspected to the highest standard by a Marrakech Concierge Representative. We pride ourselves on quality and whilst inspections are carried out on a regular basis, we are unable to take responsibility for how accommodation is maintained and run on a day to day basis.
3. Where services are booked with Marrakech Concierge, your contract will be with us and our full booking conditions apply. Further conditions are also applied by our third- party service providers and together these make the ‘conditions of contract’ and constitute the entire agreement between you and Marrakech Concierge.
4. Our third-party service providers terms and conditions apply at all times. These terms and conditions can be found on their websites. We can also provide you with a copy at the time of booking, upon request. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions stated here and agree to be bound by them.
5. All information provided by Marrakech Concierge regarding third party service providers is provided in good faith. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any changes to third party terms and conditions.
6. Before travelling to Marrakech, we advise all our clients to visit the United Kingdom Foreign Travel Advice at https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/morocco for travel advice. The advice can change, so please check regularly for updates.
7. Virtually all countries have public holidays, religious or otherwise. The festivities may temporarily disrupt your holiday and some religious holidays such as Ramadan, which affects many Muslim countries, may result in a reduction of facilities and entertainment. Regional festivals and events may also take place throughout the year. They can be somewhat chaotic but are generally great fun to be a part of. The appropriate Tourist Offices are happy to supply more detailed information.
8. By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of themselves and all persons detailed on the booking that:
he/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
he/she accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure that members of their party have been provided with these terms and conditions.
he/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
he/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
9. All bookings require an initial deposit of [agreed by Marrakech Concierge and the client] to hold and secure the dates. This is non-refundable.
10. In addition to the initial deposit, clients are required to provide a security deposit of 500MAD upon arrival to cover any damage to the accommodation. If no damage has occurred, the security deposit will be returned to the client 7-14 days after departure from Marrakech.
11. Final booking fees may fluctuate depending on the exchange rate at the time of purchase (current period rate 11.5-12.5MAD to £1)
12. Any outstanding balance is required to be paid in full four calendar weeks prior to the date of travel.
Payment methods available;
Marrakech Concierge LTD Bank Name – Natwest Bank Acc number – 32982143 Sort Code – 60-12-17
Credit or Debit Card Transactions – World Pay Payment Link (Please note ALL credit card transactions are subject to a 2.5% transaction fee and debit cards are charged at 1.5% transaction fee.)
13. All villa check-ins are from 2pm (unless prior arrangements have been made)
14. All villa check-out is by 12pm midday (unless prior arrangements have been made)
15. All clients are reminded that all possessions and property they own during their stay in Marrakech are their own responsibility and Marrakech Concierge does not accept any liability for any loses or damages to any property/goods/cash in Marrakech.
16. Drugs and Contraband – All illegal substances and drugs are prohibited within all villas and any client found in possession or in use of these with be asked to leave the villa immediately and without refund.
17. We are able to offer assistance and reserve certain experiences and activities for you in Marrakech, for which you pay locally. In these circumstances, we only act as a booking agent for the operator of the excursion or activity concerned. Your contract will therefore be with them and it does not form part of your contracted holiday arrangements with us. The contract will be subject to the local operator’s terms and conditions, some of which may exclude or limit its liability to you and will be governed by the local law and jurisdiction which applies. Marrakech Concierge accepts no liability for any breach of contract or negligent act or omission of any excursion/activity provider.
18. Any cancellations after the initial deposit has been paid but prior to 4 weeks stay will result in a forfeit of the deposit.
19. Any cancellation 4 weeks or less from the date of stay will result in a full balance payment being held towards costs and charges and is not refundable.
20. If you wish to make any other change to your booking at any time after our booking confirmation has been issued, we will try but cannot promise to meet your request. On some occasions, if members of a group booking withdraw, there are fixed costs which mean the remaining travelling party must pay more per person. We require your authority in writing before we can make any change. In the event that any change is requested in relation to a group booking we require the authority in writing of the lead name before we can make the change.
21. In the above case, an administration charge will be payable of £30 per person where your request is received by us 60 days or more prior to your date of departure and £50 per person where the request is received less than 60 days prior to your date of departure. This charge is non-refundable.
22. We will not pay compensation or accept any liability where any change is due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control, including (without limitation) any strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; labour disputes; acts of God; war; riot; civil commotion; malicious damage; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule regulation or direction; impossibility of the use of any means of public or private transport or any action of any government or regulatory body; accident; break-down of plant and machinery; fire; flood or storm; other adverse weather conditions (including heavy rainfall, hail, snow, fog or frost) affecting any airport, port or any other transport link, embarkation or disembarkation point and their operation; flight delays; other matters affecting air traffic control (including failure of equipment, systems and software); siege; acts of terrorism; police or security alerts or precautionary measures taken.
23. If you have any special requirements (dietary or otherwise) you must inform us of these at the time of booking so that we can pass these onto our third-party service providers. We cannot guarantee that your requirements will be met, however, and we are not liable to you in the event that your wishes are not met.
24. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and everyone travelling with you have valid passports, appropriate visas and vaccinations.
25. You must be fully insured for your holiday and must make sure that all of the activities which you will be carrying out are covered by such insurance.
26. You are responsible for ensuring that any existing medical conditions or disabilities which may require assistance are declared to us before you book your holiday or, if newly diagnosed, before your due date of departure so that we can pass these details on to our third-party service providers in good time. We are not in any circumstances liable if the third-party service provider cannot accommodate your requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability.
27. You are responsible for your behaviour and that of your party. We and our third party service providers reserve the right to refuse your booking or remove you and/or any member of your party from any transport, accommodation if you or any member of your party is under the influence of recreational drugs; if you are or we reasonably believe that you are in unlawful possession of drugs; or are behaving violently, disruptively, dangerously or irresponsibly or in any manner whatsoever which presents a risk to others or is causing a nuisance or annoyance to others. No refund will be given, or compensation paid, and no costs or expenses for which you become liable or which are incurred by you will be made by us or be recoverable by you from us in such circumstances.
Damages and behaviour
28. In the event of any damage or breakage that may occur, Marrakech Concierge will seek to reimburse all costs through the initial security deposit provided. In the event of the security deposit being below damage or breakage costs, Marrakech Concierge would seek Immediate reimbursement.
Our commitment to you
29. At Marrakech Concierge we pride ourselves on delivering a premium, luxury experience to all our clients. Client satisfaction is at the heart of what we do and we commit to ensuring that you experience the best that Marrakech has to offer.
30. We are not liable to you where our failure or the improper performance of any of our obligations to you is due to:
any fault or failure of you or of any member of your party
any fault or failure of any third party unconnected with us and the provision of the services for which you have contracted with us to provide which are unforeseeable or unavoidable
circumstances beyond our or beyond our third-party service providers reasonable control.
31. Our third-party service providers and our local representatives are instructed not to act as our agents in booking any alternative activities other than those approved and offered by us and which you have purchased directly from us. Any assistance they may offer at your request in relation to such activities does not imply they have acted as our agent or with our authority or approval. We are not responsible for such activities and have no liability to you in respect of any of them.
32. Despite our best endeavours to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible, problems can occur. If you do experience difficulties that cannot be dealt with at the time by our Ground Manager, then please contact either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 2039510980 our office.
33. We will be unable to help if you only mention the issue on your return from holiday. During your holiday, you can reach us by email, sms or phone.
34. If you have a medical emergency, you must notify your travel insurance providers on their 24-hour emergency telephone number (which should be visible on the cover note).
35. By making a booking with us, we will process the personal information we receive from you (about you and the people travelling with you), in the following ways: to enable us to arrange the travel services you have booked (which will include passing your information to third party service providers, such as villa owners, hoteliers and our technology partners to administer the services we provide, and may involve sending your information to countries that don’t have an equal level of privacy legislation to that in the UK); for our own market research and analysis purposes; for improving customer service; for the detection and prevention of fraud or other crime (which may include providing your information to organisations such as banks and credit card companies, or the police); for compliance with legal requirements (which will include passing your information to public authorities such as customs and immigration) and for marketing contact by means of email, post, SMS and/or telephone if you’ve agreed we can, or if we’re providing you with offers and information on similar products and services to those you have purchased (and you haven’t have opted out of such marketing at the time of booking).
36. We may need to collect information from you (or the people travelling with you), that is sensitive personal data because it relates to a medical condition or dietary requirement. When you give us this information you agree to allow us to process this and pass this to our third-party service providers where necessary to make the arrangements you require.
37. Telephone calls to us may be recorded for training and quality purposes and for preventing/ detecting crime. If you’ve booked with us via our website, or if you’ve chosen for us to contact you by email, we’ll use the email address you’ve provided to send you your travel documentation. We’re entitled to assume that the email address you’ve provided is correct and that you understand and accept the risks associated with using this form of communication.
Marrakech Concierge Disclaimer
38. We try to ensure that the information contained on our website and in our promotional material is accurate and up to date. However, third party service providers can change, and errors can regrettably occur. We reserve the right to amend and/or give notice to any significant changes at the time of booking and recommend that you undertake a level of independent research or speak to one of our trained sales advisors should you wish to clarify any information.
By providing a deposit to Marrakech Concierge LTD you and members of your party are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.